Friday, October 16, 2009

SNOW SUITS & PIGGY TAILS




We are preparing for the snow. We bought adysann her first snow suit! I have decided having kids is such a fun time because it gets you excited for things. I have already started buying stuff for christmas, we are all ready for Halloween. This year Ady is going to be a duck! It is the cutest costum ever. We cant wait for the snow to fall so we can take her on Grandpas horse buggy! Not much has changed with Derrick and I. We are just working, and Derrick is still in school. He is doing so good he has STRAIGHT A's. Better then I ever did in college. I am so proud of him, he only has about a year and a half left. Things couldn't be any better we both have jobs we love and a little girl that we love even more :) I am so greatful for my family and friends love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I love the snow suit!! so cute.. Looks like she is growing right up. what a beautiful girl and looks like you guys are all so happy!! It's true how much they change your lives for the better!! We need to get together sometime and let our kids play!!

    ReplyDelete