Sunday, November 1, 2009

LITTLE CHICK
















This year for Halloween we decided to drive up to Victor and trick or treat at my dads! So we left our house around 1:00 and headed that way. We stopped at my dads they just loved her costume. I borrowed this little chicken costum from a friend and knew my dad would get a kick out of it, becuase he has chickens :) We played at grandpas for awhile then we drove around the Woolstenhulme block but nobody was home! So we headed down to the trunk or Treat, got candy then went back and carved pumpkins. It was such a fun time. Adysann is such a good baby she sleeps the whole way up there and the whole way home! She is getting use to the drive. The pictures of us all dressed up in Boise State gear is the night of Trunk or Treat in Rigby! WE decided to be Boise State Fans only becuase they are the best! Adysanns first halloween was so much fun, we cant wait for next year.

2 comments:

  1. She is the cutest chick i've ever seen!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I love all the outfits!! I'm in LOVE with the Boise State outfits for Ady! It's so cute how all you guys dressed up like that! I'll have to show Joe these pics he'll love them!!

    ReplyDelete