Friday, June 11, 2010

Our Little Ady
















I have been horrible at updating my blog my life has been crazy busy with work and our growing little girl. We are more than ready for summer to be hear. So we are outside any time we get a chance. I wanted to update what our little Ady is up to! Since she is our pride and joy :) We have recently been to boise to see Derricks sister and we went swimming everyday. Adysann loves the pool she could have spent every minute in there. We have been spending lots of time in our yard when the weather cooperates. This is the first summer having grass, it has been a lot of work mowing 1 1/2 acres!
Adysann loves playing outside she crys when you try bringing her in. She has turned from a baby to a little girl. I can carry on a conversation with her. Some of the things she is saying: Momma, Dadda, Mamma (Grandma), Bompa (Grandpa), 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 yes with my help she can count to ten! "I love You" "No" "frustrated" "horrible" "yeah" "thats funny" when you ask her her name she says "ady" "baba" (bottle). She knows the following animal sounds COW- "moo" Horse- "heeee" Dog "ruff, ruff", Cat "meow", elephant- "phhhhh" uses her arm as the elephants nose! Sheep "baa" Rooseter "cockadoodle-do" (this is my favorite), chicken "bock bock". I know she can say more I just cant think of it. I have loved every second of watching her grow up. This is my favorite age! We love you little ADY :)

2 comments: