Sunday, September 5, 2010

LOVING EVERYTHING ABOUT HER











Since I am so behind at posting these pictures were taken about 1 month ago. I love to dress ady up and take her out and have photoshoots with her. That is why girls are so fun right! I am blogging some of these stories so that I can remember. I know it's not as exciting when it isn't your own kids, so don't let me bore you! Lately Adysann has shown quite the little personality. She is really smart for her age..... so that is what people tell me. She can cout to 20 all by herself that is missing only the number 15!!! We are working on that. She is learning her ABC's skips a few letters and then says lmopqtwxyz! It is so cute. She knows all of her grandparents by grandma/ Grandpa then there name. And yes asks me a 100 times a day where they are at. Tonight we were sitting in the living room and derrick called his cell phone from work cell phone and you could hear it ring in the other room. Adysann was playing and running around a few seconds later she came into the living room and brought him his phone. We laughed and laughed she wanted to say answer your phone!!!!! She loves to swim and ride the fourwheeler. Whenever you tell her that she gets to do this she squeals. She is repeating everything you say. She has such a good memory that is really scares me. You tell her something once and she will remember it 2 weeks later. There is nothing better in this world than being little Adysann's mamma. Love you MONKEY.

No comments:

Post a Comment